WISH ALUMTEC 5566 BADMINTON RACQUET SET
ALUMTEC is constructed with premium grade aluminium alloy, a high-performance metallic material widely used in the aviation industry that provides a lightweight and durable design. ALUMTEC is ideal for beginners.
The Alumtec 5566 Wish badminton racquets use an enhanced compression system, where when compressed, strength is significantly increased. A groove design is applied in all four surfaces at two and ten o'clock and five and seven o'clock positions of the racquet frames. This greatly improves the stiffness and strength of the racquet frames to allow higher tension.
Aerodynamics are enhanced with a super slim hexagon design on the Alumtec Badminton Racquet. This significantly reduces air resistance which improves overall performance and power.
An octagonal aerodynamic design aids to reduce air resistance while providing an anti-twist design, improving frame stability and resistance to torsion.
Hot melt technology at 121°C allows resins to be precisely formulated with carbon fibres. This increases the stiffness and strength of the frame and increases overall power and control.
Woven technology greatly improves racquet strength and flexibility as well as resistance to torsion.
The combination of Nano material and resins improves racquet strength and shaft flexibility, as well as playability.
WISH BADMINTON 4 PLAYER BADMINTON SET – 5566
- Set includes:
- 4 x Wish Alumtec 5566 badminton racquets
- Set of 3 nylon shuttlecocks
- Metal posts, badminton net, tiedown cord and pegs for the net system
- Line marking straps
- Carry bag with handle and shoulder strap for easy storage and portability
- Wish Alumtec 5566 Badminton Racquet Specifications:
- Enhanced compression system, anti-twist design
- Hot Melt Technology, Woven Technology, Nano Technology
- Frame Composition – Aluminium
- Shaft Composition – Steel
- Weight – 2L/105–109.9g
- Grip Size – G3
- String Tension – 18–20lbs
- Length: 665mm